Info Requested re Gino Carlucci

  • oracleintl@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 6, 2005
      We have been involved in an unusual case situation in that our Client sought
      a plea agreement with the government involving a downward departure under
      5K1.1 of the USSG, based largely upon information he could provide re Gino
      Carlucci, and we were hired to generate a report re Gino Carlucci that would be
      useful to the government - something of a new twist on the concept of
      substantial assistance.

      Now that our Client has been sentenced, we have a year to develop any
      further information that could serve as a basis for a Rule 35 Motion. If anyone
      has any further information regarding this individual, please let us know.

      Our initial report is available on our web site at:

      _http://www.fraudsandscams.com/Carlucci/Report.pdf_
      (http://www.fraudsandscams.com/Carlucci/Report.pdf)

      Cordially,

      Bill E. Branscum, Investigator