Re: [infoguys-list] Re: Leifs Exersise in Futility totally new subject

  • oracleintl@aol.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 6, 2005
      In a message dated 10/6/2005 9:40:04 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
      leif@... writes:

      Further more if I used a fake name to order an item from a catalog
      that I paid for with a money order is it fraud?

      No Leif, it is not a fraud unless someone is defrauded.

      You can order your stuff in any name you choose, so long as the merchant is
      paid, and they'll usually be accommodating and ship in a plain brown wrapper.
      I hope you find that pump thingy to be useful, and I cannot blame you for
      not wanting anyone to know.

      Bill

      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 6, 2005
        Leif -

        Rather than marking the unwanted mail DECEASED perhaps you might consider
        marking them REFUSED in the future. They will be returned and the sender will
        quickly get the message.

        There are many lawful ways to stop junk mail. The easiest way is to
        complete a postal form 1500 (I believe that's the number) and submitting to your
        postal carrier. They probably can be found online at the _www.usps.com_
        (http://www.usps.com) site.

        Another way would be to go online and find the contact information for the
        DMA's such as Abacus, ADVO, Polk, Experian, etc. They might even have just
        one form for the DMA (Direct Marketing Agency) itself.

        818-246-3001 FAX

        thank a military veteran.

        God Bless America and her allies forever !!