Sue Sarkis's remark to our Moderator

  • Ettisch-EnchelmaierGmbH
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 6, 2005
      Hi!

      The message of Sue to Leif: WHAT a compliment, especially when known Sue
      better. Right, Sue????
      May I take the opportunity to thank Leif for all his work.

      Have all a good day,

      M. Ettisch-Enchelmaier, B.A., MSc., President, CEO

      Ettisch-Enchelmaier GmbH SINCE 19-SEVENTY-TWO

      Bodelschwinghstr. 9/67246 Dirmstein/Germany

      Tel. (+49 6238)989 098, Fax. (+49 6238)989099 + (+49 6238)1313

      Author of a PI book: http://www.pimall.com/nais/successfulpi.html

      http://ettisch.euro-detectives.org ISBN: 1-891247-59-X

      Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2005 12:29:49 EDT
      From: suesarkis@...
      Subject: Re: Re: what are you looking for? & more "My bad" leif

      In a message dated 10/3/2005 7:33:59 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
      leif@... writes:

      I will properly chastize myself for not remembering

      Leif -

      You have nothing to chastise yourself about. You went on a two (2) week
      holiday vacation. You so announced. You did not abandon your role. You
      did
      not abdicate your position. You did not leave the group. You did not
      indicate
      you were angry but rather that you were taking a well deserved rest.

      We would expect you to do the same every year. As the time fast
      approaches,
      all I can say is, "take us with you !!!!"

      818-246-3001 FAX