OOPS

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 4, 2005
      Betteye -

      So be it for not paying attention to spell-checker.

      That should have said APOSTILLE !!

      818-246-3001 FAX

      thank a military veteran.

      God Bless America and her allies forever !!

    • HDB Investigations
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 13, 2006
        Sorry, I didn't mean to send that HD BOAR td- bit to all the groups. Clicked the wrong box.

        Michael S. Dikovitsky
        President/Chief Investigator
        HD BOAR Inc., Investigative & Protective Services A-13618
        CEU Provider I-703
        United States Association of Professional Investigators
        Office 469 222-8740
        Fax 469 533-1598

        WWW.HDBOARTEXAS.US

        PO Box 2505, Red Oak, Texas 75154
        The information contained in this communication is confidential