Essay in Three parts From Leif (It's short)

  • Leif
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2005
      Essay in three parts.

      PART 1
      Hello All just a small reminder that this group is in the Archive.
      It is not a private group. What gets posted here is available to ALL
      the search engines. Any post here can be searched for by content or
      name. This is just a reminder to everyone who posts here.

      PART 2
      As I said in part one this is a public forum. I am somewhat more
      lenient than other moderators. But I do have my limits. Try and
      close some arguments and move on please.

      PART 3
      I am available for private emails. This does not mean that you
      should send me threatening email about what to post and not to post.
      If you want a post removed send me the post number and I will take
      it out. Telling me what you think of me, cursing at me and general
      statements about my character can be sent to my email also, this is
      not an invatation to do so. It happens enough. On those unfortunate
      occasions I will respond in kind. In Private.

      Leif "Krang"