Gurley

  • David C Williams
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 30 3:46 PM
      Rick Gurley will you please contact us ASAP. We have been trying to get a
      hold of you now for several months. Please call.

      David C. Williams

      DCW & Associates

      7400 Center Avenue, Suite 209

      Huntington Beach, CA 92647

      (714)892-0442 Fax (714)892-3543

      CA PI License # PI 12300 Website: www.dcwpi.com <http://www.dcwpi.com/>
      Email: dwilliams@...

      Criminal, civil & recorders office research in California at reasonable
      rates.

      Serving Southern California's Investigative, Process Service and Computer
      Security Needs

    • Ricky Gurley
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 5, 2005
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 5, 2005
          Rick -

          Why do you incessantly let YOUR paranoia show whenever Tina mentions
          "convicted felon"? I don't care what "personal agenda" you think she has, you are
          the one who keeps dragging yourself into this.

          Although Tina might have mentioned "convicted felon", a fact in regard to
          Ms. Barnes, she was not the first. Without revisiting all of the posts, I
          might have been; Bill might have been; others might have been. Quite a few
          discovered the cases. For that matter, Ken might have. Who gives a fook? We
          WERE discussing Dyana Barnes aka Diana Sareno Barnes and the fact that she has
          the conviction[s] is an important FACT as part and parcel of our case against
          HER.

          Also, Tina is NOT alone in believing that convicted felons should not be
          allowed to be licensed. The chances of ever putting a licensed investigator who
          is a convicted felon on the witness stand here in CA is about the same as
          asking the jury to find against your side. The jury instruction given to
          jurors about the credibility of convicted felons coupled with opposing counsel's
          closing argument about same is tantamount to asking to lose a case.

          That's a fact of life. Tina didn't write the instruction. I didn't write
          the instruction. Neither did anyone else on this list who feels the same way.

          I've said it before and I'll say it again. You're an okay guy. I can talk
          with you and share things with you and even discuss cases with you. However,
          I cannot use you on a case if there is even the slightest, remotest
          possibility that your testimony would be necessary unless absolutely pinned in a
          corner. That's been known to happen also.

          However, please put your paranoid antennae away. Our discussions about
          convictions today were not, by any stretch of the imagination, remotely
          concerning you and had you not jumped in the arena with your statements, I would
          probably not have even thought, once again, about Rick the convicted felon !!!
          Each time that I do it is because you rear its ugly little head.

          Sleep tight !!

          818-242-9824 FAX

          thank a military veteran.

          God Bless America and her allies forever !!

        • Ricky Gurley
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 6, 2005
            Why do you incessantly let YOUR paranoia show whenever
            Tina mentions
            "convicted felon"? I don't care what "personal
            agenda" you think she has,
            you are the one who keeps dragging yourself into this.

            You can not be this big of a NITWIT, Sue. Look up the
            history if you are..
            Over 5 year, 20 hours of arguing between Tina and I
            over this, on 3
            different groups, bring all of the arguments Tina and
            I have had here,
            present them to the group, and have the group look at
            the topic of everyone
            one of them,, and then try to say that with a straight
            face, Sue.

            Although Tina might have mentioned "convicted felon",
            a fact in regard to
            Ms. Barnes, she was not the first. Without revisiting
            all of the posts, I
            might have been; Bill might have been; others might
            have been. Quite a few
            discovered the cases. For that matter, Ken might
            have. Who gives a fook?
            We WERE discussing Dyana Barnes aka Diana Sareno
            Barnes and the fact that
            she has the conviction[s] is an important FACT as part
            and parcel of our
            case against HER.

            You miss the point, and further make yourself look
            like a NITWIT!. The point
            is, that even if the felony conviction were not found,
            Dyana would still be
            getting this "Internet Beating", that she so
            rightfully deserves.. The
            felony conviction is only another "punch to throw" at
            someone who deserved a
            good "beating" for something OTHER than being a
            convicted felon to begin
            with!

            Also, Tina is NOT alone in believing that convicted
            felons should not be
            allowed to be licensed. The chances of ever putting a
            licensed
            investigator who is a convicted felon on the witness
            stand here in CA is
            about the same as asking the jury to find against
            your side. The jury
            instruction given to jurors about the credibility of
            convicted felons
            coupled with opposing counsel's closing argument
            about same is tantamount
            to asking to lose a case.

            I have testified several times, most time the issue
            does not even come up,
            when it does it is up to the Investigator to respond
            appropriately. If the
            P.I. is honest to their client about it and to the
            attorney they are working
            for, then there is usually no problem at all.. And men
            wearing dresses
            probably originated in California too. So, you have
            proven that California
            is a little "different" than most places... What is it
            that I have seen a
            few P.I. refer to California as? "The Land of Fruits
            and Nuts"?

            That's a fact of life. Tina didn't write the
            instruction. I didn't write
            the instruction. Neither did anyone else on this list
            who feels the same
            way.

            No.. That is NOT a fact of life.. That is the way it
            is in some areas, but
            it is all dependant on where you are at..

            I've said it before and I'll say it again. You're an
            okay guy. I can talk

            with you and share things with you and even discuss
            cases with you.
            However, I cannot use you on a case if there is even
            the slightest,
            remotest possibility that your testimony would be
            necessary unless
            absolutely pinned in a corner. That's been known to
            happen also.

            I don't recall ever soliciting cases from you Sue.. I
            don't think I'd want
            to work Unlicensed Activity cases where there are no
            paying client's to
            begin with, so you have no worries there.. FACT IS
            that I have worked two
            (2) cases that were based in California for two (2)
            different attorneys and
            neither attorney had a problem with my conviction..

            However, please put your paranoid antennae away. Our
            discussions about
            convictions today were not, by any stretch of the
            imagination, remotely
            concerning you and had you not jumped in the arena
            with your statements, I
            would probably not have even thought, once again,
            about Rick the convicted
            felon !!!
            Each time that I do it is because you rear its ugly
            little head.

            As I have said.. And I'll say one more time.. Anyone
            that can research
            archives can see that there is not much paranoia on my
            behalf.. Anyone that
            can add the hours up that Tina has used to argue with
            me on this topic, can
            see that there is not much paranoia.. Anyone that has
            a right to know who
            called my licensing board to complain about my felony
            conviction can see
            that there is no paranoia here.. You just like to
            argue for the sake of
            argument Sue.. Heck, you are even in the dictionary
            for that!
            http://www.urbandictionary.com and type in Sarkis!