Dominican Republic

  • Frank M. Grande
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 30, 2005
      Hello my fellow colleagues,

      I have been requested to retrieve phone logs from a client on her
      cheating husband who is staying in the Santiago, Dominican Republic.
      She claims that the telephone carrier is Verizon. She also claims
      that the number is a regular 10-digit number and it is not
      international. Does any one have a resource that can retrieve the
      phone recorded that are listed under father-in-laws name so I can
      track down the female that is called in her husband. She resides in
      the Dominican Republic where the phone number is known just not the
      person.

      Thanks Frank G.
      CMI LLC
    • SAX
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 30, 2005
        Hi Frank!

        I have a good contacts in Dominican Republic. Can you send me more info
        about the case, to give you the best quotation possible?

        Let me know...

        Regards,

        Sax Anria
        International Investigator Liaison
        B.M. Investigations, Inc
        (Republica of Panama)
        ++(507) 214-3868
        sax@...
        www.bminvestigations.com

        > I have been requested to retrieve phone logs from a client on her
        > cheating husband who is staying in the Santiago, Dominican Republic.
        > She claims that the telephone carrier is Verizon. She also claims
        > that the number is a regular 10-digit number and it is not
        > international. Does any one have a resource that can retrieve the
        > phone recorded that are listed under father-in-laws name so I can
        > track down the female that is called in her husband. She resides in
        > the Dominican Republic where the phone number is known just not the
        > person.
        >
        > Thanks Frank G.
        > CMI LLC

        > href="mailto:infoguys-list-subscribe@yahoogroups.com">infoguys-list-subscribe@yahoogroups.com</a><br/>
        > To unsubscribe, send a message to <a
        > href="mailto:infoguys-list-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com">infoguys-list-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com</a><br/>
        > Yahoo! Groups Links

      • Frank M. Grande
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 5, 2010
          Colleagues,

          Hope everyone had a great weekend. I have a client who has been with her fiancé for several years now. She is concerned that he may be married to a female in the Dominican Republic.

          Is there a way to find if he is married? Obtain evidence of the marriage?

          What would the cost and tat be?

          Please email me privately. Thanks in advance.

          Frank M. Grande
          CheckMate Investigations LLC
          P.O. Box 825
          Bethel, CT 06801
          Office: 203.743.6455
          Fax:  203.778.2415
          Toll: 877.743.6455
          Email info@...
          Web: www.checkmate-investigations.net
          CT Lic. #A-2192, NCISS, NAIS, CALPI When there are no more moves, CHECKMATE!
          WE ARE YOUR LAST MOVE.

           All information via this email is intended for the recipient(s).  The material within this email may contain confidential and or legal information.  If you are not the intended party, please notify the sender via email and destroy all information that was sent to you such as the email and attachments within.
        • Central American Investigations
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 5, 2010
            Good afternoon,

            A matrimonial search in the dominican republic ussually cost us around $1800 due to the fact that only half of the information is digitally avilable and the rest has to be manually searched for. the time is ussually 3 to 7 business days and we required at least 80% upfront. If you are interested please let us know regards
            Oscar Hernandez
            Carlos Godofredo Abrego Barreiro
            Carlos Sermeno
            Senior Investigators

[...]