Investitator!

  • Ricky Gurley
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 29, 2005
      Webster's Dictionary Defines an Investitator as: A certain kind of
      potato grown exclusively by Private Investigators. The Investitator
      will do a background check on all of the food the same plate it is on
      for calroeis and carbs. The Investitator can be found growing all over
      the world, due to the heavy P.I.population. The Investitator is
      thought to have been first grown in Portland, Oregon.

      How Investitator is used in a sentence: I would like a baked
      investitator with my steak, please.

      I am going to bake some investitator tots for dinner.

      Rick.

      "Columbia's Premiere Private Investigation's Company"

      2101 W. Broadway PMB 326, Columbia, MO. 65203

      Phone: (636) 410-0251

      Fax: (636) 410-0257

      Cell: (573) 529-0808

      EMERGENCY LINE: (888) 571-0958

      Email: RMRI-Inc@...

      Webpage: http://www.rmri.net/

      Come Join ProEmailTracing

      Learn EVERYTHING you ever wanted to know about Cyber Investigations!

      Subscribe at: ProEmailTracing-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      "Oh divine arts of subtlety and secrecy!

      Through you we learn to be unseen. Through

      you we learn to be unheard; and hence we hold

      the fate or our enemies in our hands....."

      Sun Tzu 500 B.C. "The Art Of War"

      It is not the critic who counts,

      not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles,

      or where the doer of deeds could have done them better.

      The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the

      arena.... who strives ..... who spends himself and who,

      at the worst, if fails, at least he fails while daring,

      so that his place shall never be with those cold and

      timid souls who knew neither victory or defeat.

      Theodore "Teddy" Roosevelt