RE: [infoguys-list] So, what are you looking for?

  • Vicki Siedow
    Message 1 of 11 , Sep 29, 2005
      I think we're getting this thread confused with the "sexy decoy" thread. ;)

      Vicki Siedow
      Siedow & Associates Investigations
      & Legal Support Services
      2629 Foothill Blvd. #262
      La Crescenta, CA 91214
      Los Angeles County
      800.448.6431 toll free
      818.242.0130 local
      818.688.3295 fax
      http://Siedow.LawAndOrder.com
      Siedow@...
      Need economical legal help?
      Concerned about Identity Theft?
      http://AreYouProtectedYet.com
      8-PROTECT-911
      Member NCISS, IWWA

      Message 2 of 11 , Sep 29, 2005
        --- In infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com, "Donna Snelling" <donna@s...>
        wrote:
        > Oh baloney. Ha-ha. You are one funny guy except for being a career
        > criminal. Once Betteye shares information, it is no longer
        > qualifed, unfortunately. Bottom line, you have NO credibility in
        > ANY court of law. Keep on with the email hacking and larceny and
        > getting that European bank account through those European compadres
        > of yours. Yes, Carmen told me all and on legal tape.

        Better get a second opinion on whether or not it is ethical to share
        your client's email communications with an uninvolved third party..
        Afterall, Betty is you client, right? I mean you did work a PRO BONO
        CASE for her, right?

        I have the email from you, Donna. And the header information is
        attached to that email...

        Stealing millions of dollars, and putting it all in my Swiss Bank
        Account, that was set up by my "European Connection".. Yep.. That's
        me. Ya got me pegged, Donna. LOL.

        Rick.

        "Columbia's Premiere Private Investigation's Company"

        2101 W. Broadway PMB 326, Columbia, MO. 65203

        Phone: (636) 410-0251

        Fax: (636) 410-0257

        Cell: (573) 529-0808

        EMERGENCY LINE: (888) 571-0958

        Email: RMRI-Inc@...

        Webpage: http://www.rmri.net/

        Come Join ProEmailTracing

        Learn EVERYTHING you ever wanted to know about Cyber Investigations!

        Subscribe at: ProEmailTracing-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

        "Oh divine arts of subtlety and secrecy!

        Through you we learn to be unseen. Through

        you we learn to be unheard; and hence we hold

        the fate or our enemies in our hands....."

        Sun Tzu 500 B.C. "The Art Of War"

        It is not the critic who counts,

        not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles,

        or where the doer of deeds could have done them better.

        The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the

        arena.... who strives ..... who spends himself and who,

        at the worst, if fails, at least he fails while daring,

        so that his place shall never be with those cold and

        timid souls who knew neither victory or defeat.

        Theodore "Teddy" Roosevelt
      • John MacIntire
        Message 3 of 11 , Sep 29, 2005
          I am a relatively new member to this group and a member of any number of
          other similar groups. While I have attained some value out of the
          postings on the group, the constant back and forth between certain
          members is more than sufficient cause for deleting the link as I am sick
          and tired of the dribble. When the relationships between two or more
          adults has digressed to such a point as is witnessed on this list,
          please save the majority of the participants your grief and move onward.
          You know each others e-mail addresses and if you feel it productive to
          snipe at each other, exhibit the professional courtesy I continue to
          hear espoused and keep it between yourselves.

          All the very best to the group as I'm hopeful we can all pursue far more
          productive endeavors. If I wanted to listen to or watch soaps, I'd take
          the afternoon off.

          GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS!

          John

          John R.W. MacIntire, Jr.

          President

          MacIntire & Associates, Inc.

          (520) 622-2737 / (800) 641-2737

          (520) 792-2764 / (888) 882-5205 Fax

          john@...

          www.macintireandassociates.com

          AZ PI #8008002

          John R.W. MacIntire, Jr.

          Vice President

          Online Screening, Inc.

          (520) 622-1070 / (800) 641-2737

          (520) 792-2764 / (888) 882-5205 Fax

          john@...

          www.onlinescreeninginc.com

          "Information for Peace of Mind"

          Member: NCISS, INTELNET, NAPBS, AALPI, ASIS, NAIS, AFOSISA

          Confidentiality Notice

          The documents accompanying this telecopy transmission contain
          confidential information, which is legally privileged. The information
          is intended only for the use of the recipient. If you have received
          this transmission in error, please notify us by telephone to coordinate
          the expedient return of the documents, and you are hereby notified that
          any disclosure, copying, distribution, or the taking of any action in
          reliance on the contents of the telecopied document is strictly
          prohibited.

          > Oh baloney. Ha-ha. You are one funny guy except for being a career
          > criminal. Once Betteye shares information, it is no longer qualifed,
          > unfortunately. Bottom line, you have NO credibility in ANY court of
          > law. Keep on with the email hacking and larceny and getting that
          > European bank account through those European compadres of yours. Yes,

          > Carmen told me all and on legal tape.

          Better get a second opinion on whether or not it is ethical to share
          your client's email communications with an uninvolved third party..
          Afterall, Betty is you client, right? I mean you did work a PRO BONO
          CASE for her, right?

          I have the email from you, Donna. And the header information is attached
          to that email...

          Stealing millions of dollars, and putting it all in my Swiss Bank
          Account, that was set up by my "European Connection".. Yep.. That's me.
          Ya got me pegged, Donna. LOL.

          Rick.

          "Columbia's Premiere Private Investigation's Company"

          2101 W. Broadway PMB 326, Columbia, MO. 65203

          Phone: (636) 410-0251

          Fax: (636) 410-0257

          Cell: (573) 529-0808

          EMERGENCY LINE: (888) 571-0958

          Email: RMRI-Inc@...

          Webpage: http://www.rmri.net/

          Come Join ProEmailTracing

          Learn EVERYTHING you ever wanted to know about Cyber Investigations!

          Subscribe at: ProEmailTracing-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

          "Oh divine arts of subtlety and secrecy!

          Through you we learn to be unseen. Through

          you we learn to be unheard; and hence we hold

          the fate or our enemies in our hands....."

          Sun Tzu 500 B.C. "The Art Of War"

          It is not the critic who counts,

          not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles,

          or where the doer of deeds could have done them better.

          The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the

          arena.... who strives ..... who spends himself and who,

          at the worst, if fails, at least he fails while daring,

          so that his place shall never be with those cold and

          timid souls who knew neither victory or defeat.

          Theodore "Teddy" Roosevelt

          http://us.click.yahoo.com/VpgUKB/pzNLAA/cUmLAA/aQSolB/TM
          Yahoo! Groups Links
        • Patty Beeken
          Message 4 of 11 , Sep 29, 2005
            So what you are basically saying is if I hire you to do some work for me you
            are released to spread my private business all over the country??? WOW I
            bet if this gets around you will have customers beating down the door.
            Patty Beeken
            President
            4thekids Missing Kid Services
            Free services for families with missing children.
            http://fourthekids.org
          • oracleintl@aol.com
            Message 5 of 11 , Sep 29, 2005
              In a message dated 9/29/2005 4:00:08 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
              donna@... writes:

              Oh baloney. Ha-ha. You are one funny guy except for being a career
              criminal. Once Betteye shares information, it is no longer
              qualifed, unfortunately. Bottom line, you have NO credibility in
              ANY court of law. Keep on with the email hacking and larceny and
              getting that European bank account through those European compadres
              of yours. Yes, Carmen told me all and on legal tape.

              Donna

              I find idiocy tiresome.

              First, you clearly have no clue how privilege works, "qualifed" or not.

              Second, there is no such thing as a person with no credibility per se -- a
              person has whatever credibility the arbiter of fact may accord them in any
              court of law. While the arbiter of fact may consider various issues in weighing
              credibility, they are free to believe whomever and whatever they wish.

              Bill E. Branscum, Investigator
              Oracle International
              _http://www.fraudsandscams.com/_ (http://www.fraudsandscams.com/)
              _http://www.oracleinternational.com/_ (http://www.oracleinternational.com/)
              PO Box 10728
              Naples, FL 34101
              (239) 304-1639
              (239) 304-1640 Fax

            • Ryugen C Fisher
              Message 6 of 11 , Sep 29, 2005
                That was WAY too subtle Vicki O:-)

                --
                Ryugen C Fisher
                Sr. Consultant
                Message 7 of 11 , Sep 29, 2005
                  That´s right!!
                  Yo are hitting bottom.
                  It is speech good for group.
                  http://www.detectivesisrael.com

                  John MacIntire <john@...> escribió:
> [...]

                  Email: RMRI-Inc@...

                  Webpage: http://www.rmri.net/

                  Come Join ProEmailTracing

                  Learn EVERYTHING you ever wanted to know about Cyber Investigations!

                  Subscribe at: ProEmailTracing-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

                  "Oh divine arts of subtlety and secrecy!

                  Through you we learn to be unseen. Through

                  you we learn to be unheard; and hence we hold

                  the fate or our enemies in our hands....."

                  Sun Tzu 500 B.C. "The Art Of War"

                  It is not the critic who counts,

                  not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles,

                  or where the doer of deeds could have done them better.

                  The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the

                  arena.... who strives ..... who spends himself and who,

                  at the worst, if fails, at least he fails while daring,

                  so that his place shall never be with those cold and

                  timid souls who knew neither victory or defeat.

                  Law Use Federal government labor law Federal government labor law poster Government law American government and politics