RE: CCW class offered in Vegas before W.I.C. conference-Last Call

  • corinthiangroupinvestigates
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 19, 2005
      Dear Colleagues:

      We have currently have the minimum required attendees needed for our
      Multi-State CCW class in Nevada on Tuesday, September 20th, 2005. So
      if you are interested in coming to Las Vegas, Nevada before the World
      Investigator Conference begins, you can obtain your CCW for Nevada,
      Utah and Florida. These 3 permits combined allow you to legally carry
      concealed firearm in a total of 32 states. Since the class will be
      completed before the conference starts. It is possible to submit you
      application and complete the entire Nevada CCW permit process before
      you leave town. **We are also trying to coordinate Carpools for those
      who live in Southern California area. Please contact Claude ASAP.

      *We will also except walk-ins on the day of the class. However, we
      have a 40 person capacity facility so if your spots is not secured by
      payment and the class is full you will be turned away. If you decide
      to walk in on the day of the class you still need to contact me so
      that you know where it is and what to bring etc. Please call me before
      3:00 pm on Sunday, September 18, 2005 to secure your seat. It is also
      necessary to have everyone's certifications filled out to expedite the
      process once you have passed the test. There are still seats
      available. RSVP with payment in full to secure your spot in our
      class. For further information, directions and requirements contact
      Claude Ammons at the phone numbers below.

      This class is being coordinated by (PICA, CALI, SCFIA, NCISS) Member
      Claude Ammons of Corinthian Group in conjunction with Instructor Jan
      S. Merson of Merson Associates and American Firearms & Security
      Training Center. To RSVP call Claude Ammons at (909) 376-5609.

      Merson & Associates Inc.
      PI 23733 - PPO14916
      Retired California State Peace Officer
      JS Merson Protection & Investigative Services
      CA PI #19040-PPO 14359
      American Firearms & Security Training Center
      BSIS Guard Card Permit-Firearms Permits Baton & Mace
      TIF 1636-TIB 1583-TFF 1082
      TFF 1119 -TFB 1070
      Authorized CCW Instructor For
      California & Nevada. Other
      Non-resident CCW's , Utah, Florida & Arizona
      1038 East Bastantchury Rd Fullerton, Unit 307 CA 92835

      **Any Questions call Claude at Corinthian Group
      Toll Free: 1 (877) OUR-EYEZ or call (909) 931-3595
      Corinthian Group Inc.
      517 N. Mountain Avenue
      Upland, CA 91786
      Claude Ammons
      CA PI # 23070
      www.Corinthian-Group.com
      Claude@...
      Best regards,

      Claude Ammons -QM

      Claude Ammons-QM

      Email addy. - Claude@...

      Alpha & Omega Foundation Enterprises Inc. DBA...

      Corinthian Group/P.I. # 23070

      517 N. Mountain Ave. # 118

      Upland, Ca 91786

      Toll Free # (877) OUR-EYEZ = 687-3939

      Bus. # (909) 931-3595 Fax # (909) 923-8606

      Member: C.A.L.I.

      N.C.I.S.S.

      P.I.C.A.

      S.C.F.I.A.