[infoguys-list] Canine Investigation Team

  • Colleen Edwards
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 15 5:51 PM
      I would like to introduce myself. I am a private investigator in
      Washington State specializing in missing persons, illegal drugs, threat
      and harrassment. I am known for our excellent canine investigation team.
      We have canines trained, certified and insured in search and rescue,
      narcotics, explosives and accellerant detection, scent discrimination,
      patrol and protection. I can also assist with expert witness testimony
      for legal cases involving canines. Visit our website at
      http://nwrain.com/~scenter or e-amil me at scenter@.... Thank
      you. Colleen Edwards, Scenter Line Investigations