Re: [infoguys-list] I would like your help

  • yahoo@noseypi.com
    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 14, 2005
      Sorry if my post was confusing.

      The statements like the ones you made about NCISS are the types of things I
      am looking for.

      I, personally, will not be ranking any particular group over another. I
      will merely be reflecting the opinions of the people that respond. I would
      like to think of it as a critic going to the movie and writing a review, or
      perhaps a meteorologist giving a weather report based on the information
      that is available to him. I will just send out a link from my site that
      will reflect what I discovered. For those this might help they are welcome
      to read and come to their own conclusion, for those that know everything
      they are welcome to not read, for those that want to sue
      me..................... well I like to tell people I am the easiest person
      in the world to get in touch with.

      On my website you will find my current contact information including my
      background, my home address, my phone numbers, the schools I attended,
      stories that I have written, my hobbies and my strong belief in God and his
      curing the leukemia that invaded my body some years back.

      my websites are

      www.noseypi.com (up and running)
      www.hardingacademy.com (up and running)
      www.doctorofhypnosis.com (up and running)
      www.johnivey.com (re-directed to noseypi.com
      www.securitycentralstorage.com (re-directed to noseypi.com temporarily)

      I believe I still have www.hornlakehighschool.com which I sold to the Horn
      Lake High School, but the transfer was not complete the last time I checked.

      I used to have www.germantownhighschool.com but I think I let that one
      lapse.

      My life is an open book and I do not have very many unrevealed fantasies or
      agendas. (There is something that involves Jennifer Anderson and whip
      cream, but outside of that I am pretty dull)

      Thanks again for the input and for your concerns.

      NOSEY P. I.
      P.O. Box 871
      Southaven, MS. 38671

      website: www.noseypi.com
      phone: 901.870.0711
      email: ivey@...
      toll free: 1.888.NOSEY- PI
      toll free fax: 1.866.280.6489

      "CONFIDENTIALITY WARNING"
      This electronic message contains Information which may be privileged and/or
      confidential. The information is intended for use only by the individual(s)
      or entity named/indicated above. Be aware that any disclosure, copying,
      distribution, or use of the content of this message / information is
      prohibited. If you received this message in error please contact us right
      away. Please be advised any advice or opinions should not be considered
      legal advice I am not an Attorney. This Email contains information that is
      confidential, proprietary or otherwise protected and is for the addressee
      only. It is protected by federal law. This message may contain privileged
      material and may not be shared, distributed or forwarded to any person or
      entity not the intended recipient. If you are not the intended receiver,
      return this message immediately. This message is the property of the sender
      alone. Please contact the sender and delete the material from your computer.
      Attempts to intercept this message are in violation of 25 U.S.C. 2511.