Introduction-NXI

  • theslugo
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 13, 2005
      The name of our firm is Northern Xposure Investigations, LLC (NXI
      for short). Along with being Licensed Private Investigators we are
      Certified Fraud Examiners and Loss Prevention Consultants. We are
      located in Minnesota. We provide a variety of services including
      employee theft investigations, surveillance, insurance fraud
      investigations, background checks, skip tracing/locates,
      informational research, and a full line of loss prevention services.

      We also provide sub-contractor rates to licensed private
      investigative firms.

      If NXI can be of assistance to your organization please don't
      hesitate to contact us.

      Very Sincerely,

      Gregory J. Cook, CFE
      Certified Fraud Examiner/Licensed Private Investigator/Loss
      Prevention Consultant
      Northern Xposure Investigations, LLC
      13055 Riverdale Drive - Suite 500/PMB 227
      Minneapolis, MN 55448
      MN PI LC# 943
      gc@...
      Phone: (763) 434-6123
      Fax: (763) 390-0025
      Licensed-Insured-Bonded-Experienced

      Member of: ACFE, NAIS, MAPI, ASIS, NCISS, and the Metro North
      Chamber of Commerce.