Surveillance Assignment, Saturday 9/17/05

  • tprla
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 9, 2005
      Next Saturday, September 17 the PARADE OF CHAMPIONS PPV boxing event
      will be broadcast live from the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas.

      This dynamic sports telecast features the World Super Featherweight
      unification bout between MARCO ANTONIO BARRERA and ROBIN PEDEN, and
      is co-headlined by two-time former World Champion "SUGAR" SHANE
      MOSLEY in an outstanding welterweight bout against top contender
      JOSE LUIS CRUZ.

      Commercial Signal Piracy throughout North America should be
      exceptional.

      Please contact me personally for further details or to confirm your
      participation on this upcoming surveillance assignment.

      I look foward to hearing from you or your office at your earliest
      convenience.

      Cordially,

      Atzi Camarena

      Atzi Camarena
      Director of Investigations

      Law Offices of Thomas P. Riley, P.C.
      One California Plaza
      300 South Grand Avenue, Suite 2670
      Los Angeles CA 90071-3161

      Phone: (800) 590-5511; (213) 229-9292
      Fax: (866) 242-8905; (213) 229-9295

      TPRLA@...
    • Albert Amper
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 10, 2005
        I am looking for a surviellance partner in Malaysia. I have many projects in that country.
        Interested Party should be malaysian citizen and with security agency or detection agency.
        Kindly contact me thru my email

        tprla <TPRLA@...> wrote:
[...]

        Law Use Federal government labor law Federal government labor law poster Government law American government and politics

        albertamper