How to find anything on the Internet Seminar

  • Ettisch-EnchelmaierGmbH
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 8, 2005
      M. Ettisch-Enchelmaier, B.A., MSc., President, CEO
      Ettisch-Enchelmaier GmbH SINCE 19-SEVENTY-TWO
      Bodelschwinghstr. 9/67246 Dirmstein/Germany
      Tel. (+49 6238)989 098, Fax. (+49 6238)989099 + (+49 6238)1313
      Author of a PI book: http://www.pimall.com/nais/successfulpi.html
      http://ettisch.euro-detectives.org ISBN: 1-891247-59-X

      Hi!

      It may be advisable to also read my book 8-))) as cited above,
      an MSc thesis, done at the University of Durham/England (the
      third eldest after Oxford and Cambridge and where Sir Peter
      Ustinov (the famous actor) had been also the (honorary)
      Chancellor. The thesis also handles the INTERNATIONAL angle.

      Kind regards,
      the Author

      Date: Wed, 07 Sep 2005 23:04:33 -0000
      From: "intpi" <msp@...>
      Subject: How to find anything on Internet Seminar

      CALI's upcoming event:
      I would like to extend an invitation to all investigators, law
      enforcement, and insurance investigators to attend the September
      meeting of the Los Angeles District! <snip>