WIC Exceeds 1,000 Participants

  • Jimmie Mesis
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5 12:15 PM
      Greetings,

      The World Investigators Conference has now exceeded everyone's wildest
      expectations with more than 1,000 participants. Private investigators from all
      over the world will be uniting at the MGM Grand Hotel in Las Vegas in two weeks
      for what promises to be a major historical event in the investigative
      profession. Investigators from almost every state and 20 countries have already
      registered.

      Unfortunately, we have SOLD OUT tickets for the keynote luncheon with "Mr.
      President" as portrayed by Steve Bridges, www.stevebridges.com
      <http://www.stevebridges.com/> . He will be available for photos in the
      exhibition hall immediately following the lunch. You still have time to join us,
      but seating for all events is quickly becoming very limited and some have even
      sold out. For those of you who live close to Las Vegas, we are now offering a
      one day pass to the exhibition hall, continental breakfast, morning and
      afternoon snacks and beverages, as well as access to any of the daily speaker
      sessions for only $150.00 per day. You can also still buy tickets for the black
      tie optional Gala on Saturday night

      Complete details about the conference and available registrations can be found
      at www.2005WIC.com <http://www.2005wic.com/>

      See you in Las Vegas,
      Jimmie Mesis

      Editor-in-Chief