Re: Roswell/Area 51 I must apologize to the members again...

  • Leif
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 1, 2005
      " What, pray tell, does a gay, male, porno buffer have to do with
      any aspect of the PI Profession?"
      So you're saying gay and male should automatically mean no PI or
      that gays should not be allowed? And what exactly does sexual preference have to do with it? And where did I write that one had to do with the other?

      "Although it might be considered a very talented
      profession, I miss the PI connection."

      I wrote "The members are talented professionals." I did not
      write that it is a talented profession" I am not even sure what that
      means.

      Did you even read what I wrote? Or did you just look for a way to use
      the content to suit you own purposes?

      In all fairness I do not think you are dense as in my previous post
      I did write the "members" are talented professionals. In whatever
      their profession is.

      Just to clear it up. There is no connection. What I wrote (In my own
      devious manipulative underhanded and what I thought was relatively
      blatant way) was a simple foad if you do not like my list post in
      response to someone telling me "it has so much more potential" and that "It had degraded into a joke forum. But you for whatever reason
      choose my post to use, to do what?

      Leif "Krang"
      www.infoguys.com
      PO box 116
      Milldale CT06467

      --- In infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com, suesarkis@a... wrote:

      > In a message dated 9/1/2005 11:17:17 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
      >

      > leif@i... writes:
      >
      > This list has its own special personality it combines many aspects
      > of the Private investigation and many other legal based
      professions.
      > The members are talented professionals.
      >

      > Leif -
      >
      > What, pray tell, does a gay, male, porno buffer have to do with any
      aspect
      > of the PI Profession? Although it might be considered a very
      talented
      > profession, I miss the PI connection. I must be dense 'cause I
      don't get it.

      > Sincerely yours,
      > Sue
      >
      > Sue Sarkis
      > Sarkis Detective Agency
      > (est. 1976)
      >
      > PI 6564
      > 1346 Ethel Street
      > Glendale, CA 91207-1826
      > 818-242-2505
      > 818-246-3001 FAX
      >
      > If you can read this, thank a teacher. If you can read this in
      English,

    • brettnbold@aol.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 3, 2005
        it was just a job o get me thru law school is all it was