Re: [infoguys-list] Re: Roswell/Area 51 I must apologize to the members again...

    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 1, 2005
      In a message dated 9/1/2005 11:17:17 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,

      leif@... writes:

      This list has its own special personality it combines many aspects
      of the Private investigation and many other legal based professions.
      The members are talented professionals.

      Leif -

      What, pray tell, does a gay, male, porno buffer have to do with any aspect
      of the PI Profession? Although it might be considered a very talented
      profession, I miss the PI connection. I must be dense 'cause I don't get it.

      818-246-3001 FAX

      thank a military veteran.

      God Bless America and her allies forever !!

    • romulusredux
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 1, 2005
        I'm told the fellow is also an attorney. Why am I not surprised?

        Lex

        --- In infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com, suesarkis@a... wrote:

        > In a message dated 9/1/2005 11:17:17 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
        >

        > leif@i... writes:
        >
        > This list has its own special personality it combines many aspects
        > of the Private investigation and many other legal based professions.
        > The members are talented professionals.
        >

        > Leif -
        >
        > What, pray tell, does a gay, male, porno buffer have to do with any
        aspect
        > of the PI Profession? Although it might be considered a very talented
        > profession, I miss the PI connection. I must be dense 'cause I
        don't get it.

        > Sincerely yours,
        > Sue
        >
        > Sue Sarkis
        > Sarkis Detective Agency
        > (est. 1976)
        >
        > PI 6564
        > 1346 Ethel Street
        > Glendale, CA 91207-1826
        > 818-242-2505
        > 818-246-3001 FAX
        >
        > If you can read this, thank a teacher. If you can read this in
        English,
        > thank a military veteran.
        >
        > God Bless America and her allies forever !!

      • Leif
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 1, 2005
          " What, pray tell, does a gay, male, porno buffer have to do with
          any aspect of the PI Profession?"
          So you're saying gay and male should automatically mean no PI or
          that gays should not be allowed? And what exactly does sexual preference have to do with it? And where did I write that one had to do with the other?

          "Although it might be considered a very talented
          profession, I miss the PI connection."

          I wrote "The members are talented professionals." I did not
          write that it is a talented profession" I am not even sure what that
          means.

          Did you even read what I wrote? Or did you just look for a way to use
          the content to suit you own purposes?

          In all fairness I do not think you are dense as in my previous post
          I did write the "members" are talented professionals. In whatever
          their profession is.

          Just to clear it up. There is no connection. What I wrote (In my own
          devious manipulative underhanded and what I thought was relatively
          blatant way) was a simple foad if you do not like my list post in
          response to someone telling me "it has so much more potential" and that "It had degraded into a joke forum. But you for whatever reason
          choose my post to use, to do what?

          Leif "Krang"
          www.infoguys.com
          PO box 116
          Milldale CT06467

        • brettnbold@aol.com
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 3, 2005
            it was just a job o get me thru law school is all it was