Re: [infoguys-list] Re: Roswell/Area 51 I must apologize to the members again...

  • oracleintl@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 1, 2005
      In a message dated 9/1/2005 2:17:16 PM Eastern Standard Time,
      leif@... writes:
      I am sorry that you are disappointed. But hey opinions vary.

      Just count the number of posts, weigh his contribution (yeah, no "s"), sip a
      little Labrot and Graham (Bill is a koonisure of fine bourbon), and try not to
      feel too bad.

      You'll get over it.

      Bill E. Branscum, Investigator
      Oracle International
      http://www.fraudsandscams.com/
      http://www.oracleinternational.com/
      PO Box 10728
      Naples, FL 34101
      (239) 304-1639
      (239) 304-1640 Fax

      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 1, 2005
        In a message dated 9/1/2005 11:17:17 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,

        leif@... writes:

        This list has its own special personality it combines many aspects
        of the Private investigation and many other legal based professions.
        The members are talented professionals.

        Leif -

        What, pray tell, does a gay, male, porno buffer have to do with any aspect
        of the PI Profession? Although it might be considered a very talented
        profession, I miss the PI connection. I must be dense 'cause I don't get it.

        818-246-3001 FAX

        thank a military veteran.

        God Bless America and her allies forever !!

      • romulusredux
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 1, 2005
          I'm told the fellow is also an attorney. Why am I not surprised?

          Lex

          --- In infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com, suesarkis@a... wrote:

          > In a message dated 9/1/2005 11:17:17 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
          >

          > leif@i... writes:
          >
          > This list has its own special personality it combines many aspects
          > of the Private investigation and many other legal based professions.
          > The members are talented professionals.
          >

          > Leif -
          >
          > What, pray tell, does a gay, male, porno buffer have to do with any
          aspect
          > of the PI Profession? Although it might be considered a very talented
          > profession, I miss the PI connection. I must be dense 'cause I
          don't get it.

          > Sincerely yours,
          > Sue
          >
          > Sue Sarkis
          > Sarkis Detective Agency
          > (est. 1976)
          >
          > PI 6564
          > 1346 Ethel Street
          > Glendale, CA 91207-1826
          > 818-242-2505
          > 818-246-3001 FAX
          >
          > If you can read this, thank a teacher. If you can read this in
          English,
          > thank a military veteran.
          >
          > God Bless America and her allies forever !!

        • Leif
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 1, 2005
            " What, pray tell, does a gay, male, porno buffer have to do with
            any aspect of the PI Profession?"
            So you're saying gay and male should automatically mean no PI or
            that gays should not be allowed? And what exactly does sexual preference have to do with it? And where did I write that one had to do with the other?

            "Although it might be considered a very talented
            profession, I miss the PI connection."

            I wrote "The members are talented professionals." I did not
            write that it is a talented profession" I am not even sure what that
            means.

            Did you even read what I wrote? Or did you just look for a way to use
            the content to suit you own purposes?

            In all fairness I do not think you are dense as in my previous post
            I did write the "members" are talented professionals. In whatever
            their profession is.

            Just to clear it up. There is no connection. What I wrote (In my own
            devious manipulative underhanded and what I thought was relatively
            blatant way) was a simple foad if you do not like my list post in
            response to someone telling me "it has so much more potential" and that "It had degraded into a joke forum. But you for whatever reason
            choose my post to use, to do what?

            Leif "Krang"
            www.infoguys.com
            PO box 116
            Milldale CT06467

          • brettnbold@aol.com
            Message 5 of 5 , Sep 3, 2005
              it was just a job o get me thru law school is all it was