Re: [infoguys-list] Re: Roswell/Area 51

  • Linda Smith
    Message 1 of 21 , Sep 1, 2005
      I agree.

      linda@...

      suesarkis@... wrote:

      In a message dated 8/31/2005 11:54:41 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
      Siedow@... writes:

      I'm starting to suspect that most of the intelligence on this list is
      "underground."

      Well I resemble - errrr - uuhhhhh - ummmmm - resent that !!!!

      818-246-3001 FAX

      thank a military veteran.

      God Bless America and her allies forever !!

      Law Use Federal government labor law Federal government labor law poster Government law American government and politics