Re: [infoguys-list] disaster caused by Hurricane Katrina.

  • brettnbold@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2005
      In a message dated 9/1/2005 9:56:12 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
      HollowayPI@... writes:

      Members I have set up a page on my site for donations to help in the
      Recent disaster caused by Hurricane Katrina. Please goto the link
      Below. Pass this around to all you know as well.

      http://www.texasdetective.com/Donation.htm

      Cordially,
      Roger

      Roger Holloway TPLI
      PO Box 851
      Iowa Park, TX 76367
      940-592-7000
      www.TexasDetective.com
      TX License # A10709

      _Click Here!_ (http://us.click.yahoo.com/VpgUKB/pzNLAA/cUmLAA/aQSolB/TM)
      <hr>

      Yahoo! Groups Links

      for what reason would one donate to the disaster relief thru you? Why didn't
      you open an account with a bank for this? I think the American red cross
      will be a better place to donate than the Roger Holloway make a donation to" a
      fellow angler" fund. I hope others will stop and think about this, you can
      donate to the American Red Cross via
      _American Red Cross - Credit Card Contribution:_
      (http://arc.convio.net/site/PageServer?pagename=ntld_main) there is no Pay Pal Fee, no fisherman
      deciding what other fisherman's needs are, they can use all the support you can
      help out with. Believe me there were there before and ABA member was, and will
      be long after they return to fishing and drinking a cold beer. PLEASE GIVE A
      LITTLE THOUGHT TO WHERE YOU DONATE