Re: Roswell/Area 51 I must apologize to the members again Leif

  • Leif
    Message 1 of 21 , Sep 1, 2005
      "As in my usual fashion I must apologize to the members of the group
      for my small non related diatribe."

      -- In infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com, "Thomas Mendela" <EPTOMpi@m...>
      wrote:
      > I am kinda disappointed that this message board has degraded into
      a joke forum. It has potential to be more.

      It is a serious world out there. There are wars and people dying.
      There is pain and grief and guilt and death everywhere in the world
      at this moment.

      This may not be the straight laced serious list that many would like
      it to be. It may not be the ideal list for its subject matter. And
      it is absolutely possible that there are many, many other lists that
      are better. 255 other PI lists to my knowledge BUT NO LIST IS THIS
      ONE.

      This list has its own special personality it combines many aspects
      of the Private investigation and many other legal based professions.
      The members are talented professionals. The members are out spoken
      and VERY clear on their opinions. Most of them do understand that
      Humor is a part of life. (Some of them are even funny) So humor is a
      part of this list.

      I am sorry that you are disappointed. But hey opinions vary.

      Leif "Krang"
      www.infoguys.com
      PO box 116
      Milldale CT06467

      wrote:
      > I am kinda disappointed that this message board has degraded into
      a joke forum. It has potential to be more.
    • Linda Smith
      Message 2 of 21 , Sep 1, 2005
        I agree.

        linda@...

        suesarkis@... wrote:

        In a message dated 8/31/2005 11:54:41 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
        Siedow@... writes:

        I'm starting to suspect that most of the intelligence on this list is
        "underground."

        Well I resemble - errrr - uuhhhhh - ummmmm - resent that !!!!

        818-246-3001 FAX

        thank a military veteran.

        God Bless America and her allies forever !!

        Law Use Federal government labor law Federal government labor law poster Government law American government and politics