disaster caused by Hurricane Katrina.

  • Roger
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2005
      Members I have set up a page on my site for donations to help in the
      recent disaster caused by Hurricane Katrina. Please goto the link
      below. Pass this around to all you know as well.

      http://www.texasdetective.com/Donation.htm

      Cordially,
      Roger

      Roger Holloway TPLI
      PO Box 851
      Iowa Park, TX 76367
      940-592-7000
      www.TexasDetective.com
      TX License # A10709
    • brettnbold@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 1, 2005
        In a message dated 9/1/2005 9:56:12 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
        HollowayPI@... writes:

        Members I have set up a page on my site for donations to help in the
        Recent disaster caused by Hurricane Katrina. Please goto the link
        Below. Pass this around to all you know as well.

        http://www.texasdetective.com/Donation.htm

        Cordially,
        Roger

        Roger Holloway TPLI
        PO Box 851
        Iowa Park, TX 76367
        940-592-7000
        www.TexasDetective.com
        TX License # A10709

        _Click Here!_ (http://us.click.yahoo.com/VpgUKB/pzNLAA/cUmLAA/aQSolB/TM)
        <hr>

        Yahoo! Groups Links

        for what reason would one donate to the disaster relief thru you? Why didn't
        you open an account with a bank for this? I think the American red cross
        will be a better place to donate than the Roger Holloway make a donation to" a
        fellow angler" fund. I hope others will stop and think about this, you can
        donate to the American Red Cross via
        _American Red Cross - Credit Card Contribution:_
        (http://arc.convio.net/site/PageServer?pagename=ntld_main) there is no Pay Pal Fee, no fisherman
        deciding what other fisherman's needs are, they can use all the support you can
        help out with. Believe me there were there before and ABA member was, and will
        be long after they return to fishing and drinking a cold beer. PLEASE GIVE A
        LITTLE THOUGHT TO WHERE YOU DONATE