Re: [infoguys-list] Re: Roswell/Area 51

  • Thomas Mendela
    Message 1 of 21 , Aug 31, 2005
      I am kinda disappointed that this message board has degraded into a joke forum. It has potential to be more.
      Message 2 of 21 , Aug 31, 2005
        you know, sometimes you guys are pricelessly funny. I'm considering getting printouts of all this stuff, and wallpapering the UFO Museum with it, to entertain the tourists. What do you think?

        Of course if I put your pics on there, I would have to charge you a couple of extra dollars

        Linda

        Chris Loomis <blueshark0309@...> wrote:
        I think if you just put a little more tin foil on your heads you'll get much better reception....

        =)

        romulusredux <romulusredux@...> wrote:
        To: Playmysongplease

        Linda, God called. He wants his song back.

        --- In infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com, Linda Smith <emmylousings@y...>

        ---------------------------------

        Message 3 of 21 , Aug 31, 2005
          In a message dated 8/31/2005 11:54:41 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
          Siedow@... writes:

          I'm starting to suspect that most of the intelligence on this list is
          "underground."

          Well I resemble - errrr - uuhhhhh - ummmmm - resent that !!!!

          818-246-3001 FAX

          thank a military veteran.

          God Bless America and her allies forever !!

        • Leif
          Message 4 of 21 , Sep 1, 2005
            "As in my usual fashion I must apologize to the members of the group
            for my small non related diatribe."

            -- In infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com, "Thomas Mendela" <EPTOMpi@m...>
            wrote:
            > I am kinda disappointed that this message board has degraded into
            a joke forum. It has potential to be more.

            It is a serious world out there. There are wars and people dying.
            There is pain and grief and guilt and death everywhere in the world
            at this moment.

            This may not be the straight laced serious list that many would like
            it to be. It may not be the ideal list for its subject matter. And
            it is absolutely possible that there are many, many other lists that
            are better. 255 other PI lists to my knowledge BUT NO LIST IS THIS
            ONE.

            This list has its own special personality it combines many aspects
            of the Private investigation and many other legal based professions.
            The members are talented professionals. The members are out spoken
            and VERY clear on their opinions. Most of them do understand that
            Humor is a part of life. (Some of them are even funny) So humor is a
            part of this list.

            I am sorry that you are disappointed. But hey opinions vary.

            Leif "Krang"
            www.infoguys.com
            PO box 116
            Milldale CT06467

            wrote:
            > I am kinda disappointed that this message board has degraded into
            a joke forum. It has potential to be more.
          • Linda Smith