Re: [infoguys-list] Re: Roswell/Area 51

  • Chris Loomis
    Message 1 of 21 , Aug 31, 2005
      I think if you just put a little more tin foil on your heads you'll get much better reception....

      =)

      romulusredux <romulusredux@...> wrote:
      To: Playmysongplease

      Linda, God called. He wants his song back.

      --- In infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com, Linda Smith <emmylousings@y...>
      wrote:
      > Which should tell you what?
      >
      > oracleintl@a... wrote:
      > In a message dated 8/31/2005 9:03:14 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
      > emmylousings@y... writes:
      >
      > We don't have Area 51, but we DO have Roswell Underground
      Intelligence.

      href="mailto:infoguys-list-subscribe@yahoogroups.com">infoguys-list-subscribe@yahoogroups.com</a><br/>
      href="mailto:infoguys-list-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com">infoguys-list-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com</a><br/>

      > Law Use Federal government labor law Federal government labor law
      poster Government law American government and politics

      Service.

      > ---------------------------------

      ---------------------------------

      Cheers,
      Chris Loomis, PI
      CA PI 24384
      Chris Loomis Consultations
      -A Private Investigations Firm-
      P.O. Box 660351
      Arcadia, CA 91006 USA (GMT -8)
      (626) 305-4100 Office
      (800) 800-9456 Answering Service
      (626) 407-4495 Fax
      HTTP://WWW.CLCONSULTATIONS.8K.COM
      Alternate E-Mail: CLConsultations@...
      Association Membership(s): SCFIA & PICA

    • Thomas Mendela
      Message 2 of 21 , Aug 31, 2005
        I am kinda disappointed that this message board has degraded into a joke forum. It has potential to be more.
        I think if you just put a little more tin foil on your heads you'll get much better reception....

        =)

        romulusredux <romulusredux@...<mailto:romulusredux@...>> wrote:
        To: Playmysongplease

        Linda, God called. He wants his song back.

        --- In infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com<mailto:infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com>, Linda Smith <emmylousings@y<mailto:emmylousings@y>...>

        ---------------------------------

        HTTP://WWW.CLCONSULTATIONS.8K.COM<http://www.clconsultations.8k.com/>
        Alternate E-Mail: CLConsultations@...
        Association Membership(s): SCFIA & PICA

      • Linda Smith
        Message 3 of 21 , Aug 31, 2005
          you know, sometimes you guys are pricelessly funny. I'm considering getting printouts of all this stuff, and wallpapering the UFO Museum with it, to entertain the tourists. What do you think?

          Of course if I put your pics on there, I would have to charge you a couple of extra dollars

          Linda

          To: Playmysongplease

          ---------------------------------

          Message 4 of 21 , Aug 31, 2005
            In a message dated 8/31/2005 11:54:41 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
            Siedow@... writes:

            I'm starting to suspect that most of the intelligence on this list is
            "underground."

            Well I resemble - errrr - uuhhhhh - ummmmm - resent that !!!!

            818-246-3001 FAX

            thank a military veteran.

            God Bless America and her allies forever !!

          • Leif
            Message 5 of 21 , Sep 1, 2005
              "As in my usual fashion I must apologize to the members of the group
              for my small non related diatribe."

              -- In infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com, "Thomas Mendela" <EPTOMpi@m...>
              wrote:
              > I am kinda disappointed that this message board has degraded into
              a joke forum. It has potential to be more.

              It is a serious world out there. There are wars and people dying.
              There is pain and grief and guilt and death everywhere in the world
              at this moment.

              This may not be the straight laced serious list that many would like
              it to be. It may not be the ideal list for its subject matter. And
              it is absolutely possible that there are many, many other lists that
              are better. 255 other PI lists to my knowledge BUT NO LIST IS THIS
              ONE.

              This list has its own special personality it combines many aspects
              of the Private investigation and many other legal based professions.
              The members are talented professionals. The members are out spoken
              and VERY clear on their opinions. Most of them do understand that
              Humor is a part of life. (Some of them are even funny) So humor is a
              part of this list.

              I am sorry that you are disappointed. But hey opinions vary.

              Leif "Krang"
              www.infoguys.com
              PO box 116
              Milldale CT06467

              wrote:
              > I am kinda disappointed that this message board has degraded into
              a joke forum. It has potential to be more.
            • Linda Smith