Re: [infoguys-list] To Linda's Credit....Not so fast Rob

  • brettnbold@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 30, 2005
      In a message dated 8/29/2005 12:13:58 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
      suesarkis@... writes:

      Now I'm really ticked off. It is quite obvious and apparent to me that Mr.
      Branscum has the ability to hack a computer. He has obviously entered MY
      computer and taken from it and copied and used for his benefit one of my
      typical
      "Request for Admissions", my boiler plate "Special Interrogatories" and my
      "Demand for Production of Documents" although it is also obvious that he
      searched for, found and replaced all entries of 30 days and substituted same
      with
      33 days.

      I protest !!!!

      818-246-3001 FAX

      thank a military veteran.

      God Bless America and her allies forever !!

      _Click Here!_ (http://us.click.yahoo.com/VpgUKB/pzNLAA/cUmLAA/aQSolB/TM)

      WITH A NAME LIKE SCUM YOU ARE AMAZED SUE
      BRETT