losing count

  • Jurydoctor@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 30, 2005
      Before I could even venture to give you an educated opinion, I need to know
      a little more info.

      (ok, answers are in parentheses)

      Was Smith on company time with the company truck? ( yes)

      Did the company know he had the company truck? ( yes)

      Did the company have knowledge of his diabetes? (unsure.. excellent
      question... my guess is they did if he had health insurance thru his employer.. he
      was/is a construction worker, so I am not sure how that works..)

      Why did Hoffer abandon her vehicle in the #2 lane and proceed to the grassy
      median?

      (that's a question we will never know the answer to, because she is still in
      a coma)
      Was it inoperable?

      (ah, another excellent question: answer: disputed. Plaintiff expert says
      "no", defense expert says, "yes")
      Was she injured? In shock?

      (in a coma.. still)

      Why, in God's holy name, did V-2 attempt to stop in lane #1 having just
      changed lanes in front of V-1?

      (good question)

      Are there, and if so, what are the laws of the State where the incident
      occurred regarding comparative negligence, contributory negligence and
      comparable
      negligence?

      (yes to all 3)