[infoguys-list] Roswell/Area 51

  • dr.hawaii
    Message 1 of 21 , Aug 29, 2005
      I thought "Area 51" was in Nevada....

      Dr. DHL Haitsuka
      Aaron Alexander Services
      All-Around Services Ltd.
      PO Box 806
      Aiea, HI 96707-0806

      --- Jim Parker <Jim@...> wrote:

      > <<< I spend the weekend flying to an AF base in
      > Virginia on a case, return,
      > and answer an email from the Prime Minister >>>
      >

      > Oh, for Christ sake Linda, get a grip of yourself.
      >
      > Your sole claim to fame thus far is that you have
      > taken a correspondence
      > course, read a few mystery novels and called
      > yourself "Lonewolf". Within
      > two weeks of completing your course, the Roswell PD
      > were apparently seeking
      > your help with unsolved homicides and now you're
      > jet-setting across the
      > country on cases and getting emails from Prime
      > Ministers. Must have been
      > one hell of a correspondence course.
      >
      > http://www.askaninvestigator.com/faq.php?id=2863
      >
      > I won't even mention the Elvis Sightings group
      > you're a member of, but I
      > can't say it surprises me.
      >
      > Do yourself a favor and get out of Roswell.
      > Clearly, those aliens at Area
      > 51 are messing with your mind.
      >
      > Jim

      http://us.click.yahoo.com/VpgUKB/pzNLAA/cUmLAA/aQSolB/TM

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • MS
      Message 2 of 21 , Aug 29, 2005
        SSSHHHHH...... the aliens don't know they have been moved!!!

        Michèle Stuart
        JAG Investigations, Inc.
        8490 S. Power Road,
        Suite #105 - #146
        Gilbert, Arizona 85297
        480-988-2580 wk
        snoop@...
        www.jaginvestigations.com

        Message 3 of 21 , Aug 29, 2005
          It is but don't tell Bill that.

          Seriously, area 51 is about 100 miles or so north of Vegas.

          818-246-3001 FAX

          thank a military veteran.

          God Bless America and her allies forever !!

        • Jim Parker
          Message 4 of 21 , Aug 29, 2005
            <<< I thought "Area 51" was in Nevada.... >>>

            It was; they moved it to Roswell, NM because Linda took a correspondence
            course in UFO investigations and the Government thought it would be easier
            to enlist her help if they moved it closer to her.

            :o)

            Jim

            > <<< I spend the weekend flying to an AF base in Virginia on a case,
            > return, and answer an email from the Prime Minister >>>
            >

            > Oh, for Christ sake Linda, get a grip of yourself.
            >
            > Your sole claim to fame thus far is that you have taken a
            > correspondence course, read a few mystery novels and called yourself
            > "Lonewolf". Within two weeks of completing your course, the Roswell
            > PD were apparently seeking your help with unsolved homicides and now
            > you're jet-setting across the country on cases and getting emails from
            > Prime Ministers. Must have been one hell of a correspondence course.
            >
            > http://www.askaninvestigator.com/faq.php?id=2863
            >
            > I won't even mention the Elvis Sightings group you're a member of, but
            > I can't say it surprises me.
            >
            > Do yourself a favor and get out of Roswell.
            > Clearly, those aliens at Area
            > 51 are messing with your mind.
            >
            > Jim

          • Linda Smith

              Message 6 of 21 , Aug 29, 2005
                my group is brutal! these people are funny.

                Diane O'Donnell/Bailey's Investigative Services
                330-722-6799

                1114 N. Court, Suite 140
                Medina, Ohio 44256

                www.baileyspi.com
                www.repo-zone.com

                This communication is intended for the sole use of the individual to

                whom it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged,
                confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the
                reader of this communication is not the intended recipient or the
                employee or agent for delivering the communication to the intended
                or copying of this communication may be strictly prohibited.

              • dr.hawaii
                Message 7 of 21 , Aug 29, 2005
                  Looks like we finally found something that "Linda"
                  hasn't taken a course on....

                  dr. d

                  === message truncated ===

                  __________________________________
                  Yahoo! Mail for Mobile
                  http://mobile.yahoo.com/learn/mail
                • jcobb@hrodey.com
                  Message 8 of 21 , Aug 29, 2005
                    >I took a correspondence course in UFO investigations???Strange, I don't remember it at all.It must have >been while I was abducted.

                    Surely you must remember the instructor? Heavy set guy with big sideburns, wearing a white, sparkly jumpsuit with a cape? I remember seeing the ads for the course and couldn't find my tin foil hat in time to attend...
                  • Ryugen C Fisher
                    Message 9 of 21 , Aug 30, 2005
                      Geeze..and now EVERYONE KNOWS ....

                      I'm afraid they will have to kill us all .... (where are Tom Cruise
                      and Will Smith, etc, when we REALLY need them?)

                      --
                      Ryugen C Fisher
                      Sr. Consultant
                      Message 10 of 21 , Aug 30, 2005
                        ....Or at least "erased"....

                        Gerri Edler, LPI
                        Lic# 5922-111704-LA
                        Black Horse Agency LLC
                        Lafayette, LA

                        Message 11 of 21 , Aug 30, 2005
                          We don't have Area 51, but we DO have Roswell Underground Intelligence.

                          Gerri Edler <gedler@...> wrote:....Or at least "erased"....

                          Message 12 of 21 , Aug 31, 2005
                            In a message dated 8/31/2005 9:03:14 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
                            emmylousings@... writes:

                            We don't have Area 51, but we DO have Roswell Underground Intelligence.

                            The intelligence is indeed underground -- very little trace that I can see.

                            Bill E. Branscum, Investigator
                            Oracle International
                            _www.OracleInternational.com_ (http://www.OracleInternational.com)
                            PO Box 10728
                            Naples, FL 34101
                            (239) 304-1639
                            (239) 304-1640 Fax
                            Illegitimi non carborundum

                          • Linda Smith
                            Message 13 of 21 , Aug 31, 2005
                              Which should tell you what?

                              emmylousings@... writes:

                              We don't have Area 51, but we DO have Roswell Underground Intelligence.

                              The intelligence is indeed underground -- very little trace that I can see.

                              Bill E. Branscum, Investigator
                              Oracle International
                              _www.OracleInternational.com_ (http://www.OracleInternational.com)
                              PO Box 10728
                              Naples, FL 34101
                              (239) 304-1639
                              (239) 304-1640 Fax
                              Illegitimi non carborundum

                              Law Use Federal government labor law Federal government labor law poster Government law American government and politics

                              ---------------------------------

                            • Vicki Siedow
                              Message 14 of 21 , Aug 31, 2005
                                I'm starting to suspect that most of the intelligence on this list is
                                "underground."

                                Vicki Siedow
                                Siedow & Associates Investigations
                                & Legal Support Services
                                2629 Foothill Blvd. #262
                                La Crescenta, CA 91214
                                Los Angeles County
                                800.448.6431 toll free
                                818.242.0130 local
                                818.688.3295 fax
                                http://Siedow.LawAndOrder.com
                                Siedow@...
                                Need economical legal help?
                                Concerned about Identity Theft?
                                http://AreYouProtectedYet.com
                                8-PROTECT-911
                                Member NCISS, IWWA

                                Message 15 of 21 , Aug 31, 2005
                                  To: Playmysongplease

                                  Linda, God called. He wants his song back.

                                  --- In infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com, Linda Smith <emmylousings@y...>
                                  wrote:
                                  > Which should tell you what?
                                  >
                                  > oracleintl@a... wrote:
                                  > In a message dated 8/31/2005 9:03:14 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
                                  > emmylousings@y... writes:
                                  >
                                  > We don't have Area 51, but we DO have Roswell Underground
                                  Intelligence.

                                  > The intelligence is indeed underground -- very little trace that I
                                  can see.

                                  > Bill E. Branscum, Investigator
                                  > Oracle International
                                  > _www.FraudsAndScams.com_ (http://www.FraudsAndScams.com)
                                  > _www.OracleInternational.com_ (http://www.OracleInternational.com)
                                  > PO Box 10728
                                  > Naples, FL 34101
                                  > (239) 304-1639
                                  > (239) 304-1640 Fax
                                  > Illegitimi non carborundum

                                  href="mailto:infoguys-list-subscribe@yahoogroups.com">infoguys-list-subscribe@yahoogroups.com</a><br/>
                                  > To unsubscribe, send a message to <a
                                  href="mailto:infoguys-list-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com">infoguys-list-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com</a><br/>

                                  > Law Use Federal government labor law Federal government labor law
                                  poster Government law American government and politics

                                  Service.

                                  > ---------------------------------

                                • Chris Loomis
                                  Message 16 of 21 , Aug 31, 2005
                                    I think if you just put a little more tin foil on your heads you'll get much better reception....

                                    =)

                                    To: Playmysongplease

                                    wrote:
                                    > Which should tell you what?
                                    >
                                    > oracleintl@a... wrote:
                                    > In a message dated 8/31/2005 9:03:14 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
                                    > emmylousings@y... writes:
                                    >
                                    > We don't have Area 51, but we DO have Roswell Underground
                                    Intelligence.

                                    > The intelligence is indeed underground -- very little trace that I
                                    can see.

                                    > Bill E. Branscum, Investigator
                                    > Oracle International
                                    > _www.FraudsAndScams.com_ (http://www.FraudsAndScams.com)
                                    > _www.OracleInternational.com_ (http://www.OracleInternational.com)
                                    > PO Box 10728
                                    > Naples, FL 34101
                                    > (239) 304-1639
                                    > (239) 304-1640 Fax
                                    > Illegitimi non carborundum

                                    href="mailto:infoguys-list-subscribe@yahoogroups.com">infoguys-list-subscribe@yahoogroups.com</a><br/>
                                    > To unsubscribe, send a message to <a
                                    href="mailto:infoguys-list-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com">infoguys-list-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com</a><br/>

                                    > Law Use Federal government labor law Federal government labor law
                                    poster Government law American government and politics

                                    Service.

                                    > ---------------------------------

                                    ---------------------------------

                                    Cheers,
                                    Chris Loomis, PI
                                    CA PI 24384
                                    Chris Loomis Consultations
                                    -A Private Investigations Firm-
                                    P.O. Box 660351
                                    Arcadia, CA 91006 USA (GMT -8)
                                    (626) 305-4100 Office
                                    (800) 800-9456 Answering Service
                                    (626) 407-4495 Fax
                                    HTTP://WWW.CLCONSULTATIONS.8K.COM
                                    Alternate E-Mail: CLConsultations@...
                                    Association Membership(s): SCFIA & PICA

                                  • Thomas Mendela
                                    Message 17 of 21 , Aug 31, 2005
                                      I am kinda disappointed that this message board has degraded into a joke forum. It has potential to be more.
                                      I think if you just put a little more tin foil on your heads you'll get much better reception....

                                      =)

                                      romulusredux <romulusredux@...<mailto:romulusredux@...>> wrote:
                                      To: Playmysongplease

                                      Linda, God called. He wants his song back.

                                      --- In infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com<mailto:infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com>, Linda Smith <emmylousings@y<mailto:emmylousings@y>...>

                                      ---------------------------------

                                      HTTP://WWW.CLCONSULTATIONS.8K.COM<http://www.clconsultations.8k.com/>

                                      Message 18 of 21 , Aug 31, 2005
                                        you know, sometimes you guys are pricelessly funny. I'm considering getting printouts of all this stuff, and wallpapering the UFO Museum with it, to entertain the tourists. What do you think?

                                        Of course if I put your pics on there, I would have to charge you a couple of extra dollars

                                        Linda

                                        To: Playmysongplease

                                        ---------------------------------

                                        Message 19 of 21 , Aug 31, 2005
                                          In a message dated 8/31/2005 11:54:41 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
                                          Siedow@... writes:

                                          I'm starting to suspect that most of the intelligence on this list is
                                          "underground."

                                          Well I resemble - errrr - uuhhhhh - ummmmm - resent that !!!!

                                          818-246-3001 FAX

                                          thank a military veteran.

                                          God Bless America and her allies forever !!

                                        • Leif
                                          Message 20 of 21 , Sep 1, 2005
                                            "As in my usual fashion I must apologize to the members of the group
                                            for my small non related diatribe."

                                            -- In infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com, "Thomas Mendela" <EPTOMpi@m...>
                                            wrote:
                                            > I am kinda disappointed that this message board has degraded into
                                            a joke forum. It has potential to be more.

                                            It is a serious world out there. There are wars and people dying.
                                            There is pain and grief and guilt and death everywhere in the world
                                            at this moment.

                                            This may not be the straight laced serious list that many would like
                                            it to be. It may not be the ideal list for its subject matter. And
                                            it is absolutely possible that there are many, many other lists that
                                            are better. 255 other PI lists to my knowledge BUT NO LIST IS THIS
                                            ONE.

                                            This list has its own special personality it combines many aspects
                                            of the Private investigation and many other legal based professions.
                                            The members are talented professionals. The members are out spoken
                                            and VERY clear on their opinions. Most of them do understand that
                                            Humor is a part of life. (Some of them are even funny) So humor is a
                                            part of this list.

                                            I am sorry that you are disappointed. But hey opinions vary.

                                            Leif "Krang"
                                            www.infoguys.com
                                            PO box 116
                                            Milldale CT06467

                                            wrote:
                                            > I am kinda disappointed that this message board has degraded into
                                            a joke forum. It has potential to be more.
                                          • Linda Smith