Re: [infoguys-list] To Linda's Credit....

  • Rob O'Neill
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 28, 2005
      Bill,

      Jeez! I think I just wet myself. I could be more certain if I hadn't also
      just snorted
      a mouth full of Diet Coke out my nose. It's quite hard to differentiate
      between a cold wet
      spot and a warm wet spot when your laughing uncontrollably. One really
      needs to
      think of possible consequences before using humor in an irresponsible
      manner. An
      estimated bill for damages is enclosed.

      By the way, didn't someone mention in this string that they were selling
      Depends on the side? I
      should probably read these posts more carefully. Maybe I'll place an order.

      1) Pants (reason should be obvious) $35.00
      2) Vehicle Repair (I can normally read my email while driving without
      incident) $3700.00
      3) Computer (flew out of the car in the crash) $2700.00
      4) Blown Surveillance (I was tailing a subject at the time) $800.00
      5) Fines and Court Costs (again...should be obvious) $1000.00
      6) Dignity and Reputation...Priceless

      I would provide more detail but the nice officer is very enthusiastic about
      giving
      me a matching pair of silver bracelets. I don't understand the chain
      connecting them
      but Pappy told me to never look a gift horse in the mouth.

      Rob

      Global Investigative Solutions, Inc.
      900 North Franklin
      Suite 401