Re: [infoguys-list] published article

  • brettnbold@aol.com
    Message 1 of 13 , Aug 28, 2005
      In a message dated 8/27/2005 6:17:16 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
      oracleintl@... writes:

      In a message dated 8/26/2005 4:20:01 PM Eastern Standard Time,
      emmylousings@... writes:
      If He leads me in a different direction then private investigation, then so
      Be it. But until He does, then here I am, and you can shut your mouth.
      Whatever
      I do, is no concern of yours.

      Linda

      In a perfect world, the voice from a burning bush is about to say, "Repeat
      after me, would you like fries with that."

      You really need to go play at something else because this "I defer to you"
      fantasy of yours isn't going to happen here.

      Bill E. Branscum, Investigator
      Oracle International
      http://www.fraudsandscams.com/
      http://www.oracleinternational.com/
      PO Box 10728
      Naples, FL 34101
      (239) 304-1639
      (239) 304-1640 Fax

      _Click Here!_ (http://us.click.yahoo.com/VpgUKB/pzNLAA/cUmLAA/aQSolB/TM)
      <hr>

      Yahoo! Groups Links

      Mr. bran scum,
      Here pick on me next and leave them alone, I am sorry that I don't have
      work for you her in tin pan as you have too much time on your hands. I much
      have been busy when God made you in charge. did your mother who may have been
      your sister also, ever tell you if you don't have something nice to say......
      BTW nice face....but the baboon needs his ass back

    • Linda Smith
      Message 2 of 13 , Aug 28, 2005
        This is simply amazing. I spend the weekend flying to an AF base in Virginia on a case, return, and answer an email from the Prime Minister, and you people are still kicking a dead dog. I assure you, there are more exciting things in the world to do.

        roswellpi

        emmylousings@... writes:
[...]

        Law Use Federal government labor law Federal government labor law poster Government law American government and politics

      • Jim Parker
        Message 3 of 13 , Aug 29, 2005
          <<< I spend the weekend flying to an AF base in Virginia on a case, return,
          and answer an email from the Prime Minister >>>

          Oh, for Christ sake Linda, get a grip of yourself.

          Your sole claim to fame thus far is that you have taken a correspondence
          course, read a few mystery novels and called yourself "Lonewolf". Within
          two weeks of completing your course, the Roswell PD were apparently seeking
          your help with unsolved homicides and now you're jet-setting across the
          country on cases and getting emails from Prime Ministers. Must have been
          one hell of a correspondence course.

          http://www.askaninvestigator.com/faq.php?id=2863

          I won't even mention the Elvis Sightings group you're a member of, but I
          can't say it surprises me.

          Do yourself a favor and get out of Roswell. Clearly, those aliens at Area
          51 are messing with your mind.

          Jim

          emmylousings@... writes:
[...]

          e@yahoogroups.com</a><br/>
          To unsubscribe, send a message to <a
          cribe@yahoogroups.com</a><br/>

          Law Use Federal government labor law Federal government labor law poster
          Government law American government and politics

          play? Video games influencing politics. Click and talk back!

          Message 4 of 13 , Aug 29, 2005
            Linda -

            I have a dumb question. Since you are not licensed, why are you
            interviewing someone on a CASE?

            818-246-3001 FAX

            thank a military veteran.

            God Bless America and her allies forever !!