Re New Website

  • Bryan McManis
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 27, 2005
      Greetings Diane,

      My hat is off to you. That is one of the finest Websites I have ever
      seen. I have been looking at so many. I am still working on mine.

      If anyone would have told me that you could get 90% of your message
      and action on just the first page I would have laughed in their face.
      However, you have proven that it can be done.

      The rest of the pages are very thorough in filling in the rest of the
      picture. You must have spent some time on the remaining pages but it
      is very complete.

      In closing, you have every reason to be happy with your Website.

      All the best,
      Bryan McManis

      Magnus Process Serving
      Bryan McManis, BSBA, CPS
      Certified and Bonded Process Server # 04-3-7
      Fifth Judicial Circuit Court Marion County Florida
      TOLL FREE 1-877-225-5928
      Office 352-624-1884
      Fax 775-206-9612
      Office 775-278-8074