[infoguys-list] web site is up.

  • LookoutPI
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 15, 1998
      Thanks to everyone for their patience while I was in the "new web site swamp." And apologies to all who had to suffer through repeated and duplicate messages. Most of the site is up and running except the "feedback" page is still glitchy. Take a look if you are so inclined. http://www.lookoutpi.com  Best way to get feedback to me at this time is E-mail. Now I think I'll take a week-long nap.

      Also thanks to all for suggestions and ideas that I gladly borrowed or used.

      Hope all is well with everyone,

      Regard to all,
      Stevan Rosenlind
      Lookout Investigations
      Fresno CA
      CA PI # 20651

      559-477-5847
      cell: 559-477-5847

      "Wide-ranging investigative experience since 1983."

      Email = stevanjr@...

      Please visit our web site:

      "Keep your head in the clouds,
        Your feet on the ground,
        And hire a good investigator."

      Please see web site for personal and professional references.

      Free Web-based e-mail groups -- www.eGroups.com