Now that's funny

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 26, 2005
      Brad -

      I went to mail this to you privately but your mailbox is full.

      The following problems occurred while processing your request:
      MILGRP2001 - This member's mailbox is full.
      Your mail has not been sent. Please correct the problems listed and try
      again.

      Brad -

      You have made my morning. I find that hysterical especially the "never
      will" part. Things like that always remind me of the Betty White role on Golden
      Girls.

      Sue Sarkis

      In a message dated 8/23/2005 7:00:42 PM Eastern Standard Time,
      infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com writes:

      Supposedly, he works for the CIA. Lives in MN

      Jo:

      Let someone who used to work for that same organization save you some time,
      effort and possibly a visit from some Federal types with underdeveloped
      senses
      of humor. Your boyfriend is lying. The CIA doesn't have any operatives
      posted in Minnesota. Never has, never will.

      Regards,
      Brad Robinson, Senior Partner
      The Millennium Group
      120 S. Olive Ave., Suite 310
      West Palm Beach, FL 33401
      Tel. (561) 655-2001
      Fax: (561) 655-2010
      _www.MillenniumGroup2001.com_ (http://www.millenniumgroup2001.com/)
      "Florida-based -- internationally connected"