Tenant Screening Credit Reports and Tips Needed

  • Brian Clukies
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 23, 2005
      I am in the process of securing a tenant screening contract and would like to get some tips from the experts in the field. I know the obvious screening procedures (Credit Report, Criminal Check, Address Verification, Patriot Search, DMV and contacting employers and former landlords) Is there anything beyond this that I should be doing?

      Also, I am looking for a contact that can provide easy to read credit reports with scores. Please contact me by email with cost and TAT for this service.

      Thanks,

      Brian Clukies
      Licensed Private Investigator
      106 Woodcleft Avenue