To Our Clients and Friends

  • Rus B. Robison
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 16, 2005
      Please note our new telephone number. A recent move requires us to change
      our primary telephone number. Please note the new number in your contact
      manager for future reference.

      The new number is:

      405-603-2932

      I need to record the voicemail greeting for times when we are unavailable,
      so please bear with us during this change. Please feel free to call the
      number with as many new cases as possible.

      Thank you and have a wonderful week.

      With best regards, I remain...

      Very truly yours,
      THE ROBISON COMPANIES, LLC
      PRIVATE INVESTIGATORS

      Rus B. Robison

      THE ROBISON COMPANIES, LLC
      Private Investigators
      Post Office Box 720560
      Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73172-0560
      (405) 603-2932 Voice
      (877) 721-2295 Toll-Free

      rbr@...

      Oklahoma's FIRST State Licensed Private Investigation Agency.

      Serving all of Oklahoma and the great Southwest since 1972.