From Leif at Infoguys.com A new site for you to peruse

  • Leif
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 15, 2005
      Hello, And good morning. Sorry for the Déjà Vu but (;
      A friend of mine has opened a new website. http://www.pioutlet.com

      >>>" PI Outlet™ - Free classified ads and private
      investigator's
      marketplace for pi equipment, legal services, forensic experts,
      detective software, audio and video surveillance products. Simply
      sign up and get 3 free classified ads with free image hosting FOR
      LIFE."<<<
      This site is supported by http://www.infoguys.com and
      http://www.Spyville.com

      His name is Richard. He has done a number of sites for the Private
      investigation and legal fields. I have complete faith in him to do
      what he says
      he will. I will give you his information and any contact details in
      private email.

      The site itself as described above will give out free classified
      listings for life. Of course in hopes of generating future revenue.
      There are no fees or hidden charges. There will be "banner
      and "featured listings" available.
      The site hopes to cater to the law and legal industry and as Private
      investigators are the backbone of the legal community we begin by
      offering the listings to you. If you would like to list an add
      please feel free to do so.
      As far as plugs go I like the site. It is easy to navigate and has a
      good solid structure. There are a few ads there and I have put some
      in.
      I have linked to it from my sites ( here comes the gratuitous plugs
      for me)
      http://www.security-companies.com
      http://www.venturenetworking.com
      Well I think I have taken enough of your Monday.
      Thanks for the time.
      Leif