On-line Criminal Profiling Class

  • Jurydoctor@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 13, 2005
      In a message dated 8/13/2005 7:22:33 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
      legalmed@yahoogroups.com writes:
      On-line Criminal Profiling Class

      Hello:

      I am teaching an on-line serial murder, criminal and geographical
      profiling course through Methodist College.

      Registration is on going now. You will be able to take the course
      from your personal computer from anywhere in the world.

      The course will also cover aspects of psycho-geographical profiling.

      Also covered in this course will be developing and managing a
      successful task force.

      If you're interested in taking the course, please link to the below
      web site to find out more information.

      If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me anytime.
      The course is worth 3 college credit hours.

      If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me anytime.
      To register for the course, please use the link at the bottom of
      this message to start the process.

      You can register for the course now at:

      http://www.methodist.edu/mconline

      Regards,