[infoguys-list] Remove from list

  • Deegarz@aol.com
    Message 1 of 20 , Nov 15, 1998
      Message 2 of 20 , Nov 30, 1998

        Message 3 of 20 , Jul 26, 1999
          Message 4 of 20 , Jul 27, 1999

            Message 5 of 20 , Jul 27, 1999

              > valpfann wrote:
              > >
              > > Please remove me from your list.
              > > Thanks
              > > Val Pfannenstiel
              > > [click here]
              > > Click Here!
              > > eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/infoguys-list
              > > www.egroups.com - Simplifying group communications

              > Click Here to apply for a NextCard Internet Visa and start earning
              > FREE travel in HALF the time with the NextCard Rew@rds Program.
              > http://clickhere.egroups.com/click/449
              >
              > eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/infoguys-list
            • Brian Libbrecht
              Message 6 of 20 , Jul 30, 1999
                please remonve me from list
                thanks
              • DMcm152168@aol.com
                Message 7 of 20 , Aug 2, 1999
                  this note is to let you know that you can not get of list through here, you
                  need to go to the web site you joined.to get off......hope this helped
                • Peter Robbins
                  Message 8 of 20 , Aug 4, 1999
                    I have made several attempts to have my name removed from any further
                    mailings from infoguys-list@egroups.com. Apparently no one is paying
                    attention. If I am not removed at once I will have to file a complaint
                    with the proper authorities. I do not want to cause any problems but if
                    I continue to receive these mailings that clutter only my mail box I
                    will pursue action against infoguys-list@egroups.com
                  • TurboZman@aol.com
                    Message 9 of 20 , Aug 4, 1999
                    • Mark Laws
                      Message 10 of 20 , Aug 4, 1999

                        Peter Robbins wrote:

                        I have made several attempts to have my name removed from any further
                        mailings from infoguys-list@egroups.com. Apparently no one is paying
                        attention. If I am not removed at once I will have to file a complaint
                        with the proper authorities. I do not want to cause any problems but if
                        I continue to receive these mailings that clutter only my mail box I
                        will pursue action against infoguys-list@egroups.com

                        Start with up to 150 Points for joining!
                        http://clickhere.egroups.com/click/630

                        eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/infoguys-list
                        http://www.egroups.com - Simplifying group communication

                        HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      • Peter Robbins
                        Message 11 of 20 , Aug 4, 1999
                          I want to be removed from this stupid list right now, this has been
                          requested several times without ant progress. Stop the mail now this is
                          rediculous.
                        • alley cat
                          Message 12 of 20 , Aug 4, 1999
                            i too have been asked to be removed,so please do so,you are cluttering up my freakin box!!!!!!
                            I have made several attempts to have my name removed from any further
                            mailings from infoguys-list@egroups.com. Apparently no one is paying
                            attention. If I am not removed at once I will have to file a complaint
                            with the proper authorities. I do not want to cause any problems but if
                            I continue to receive these mailings that clutter only my mail box I
                            will pursue action against infoguys-list@egroups.com

                            Start with up to 150 Points for joining!
                            http://clickhere.egroups.com/click/630

                            eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/infoguys-list
                            http://www.egroups.com - Simplifying group communication

                            HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                            Onvia.com. Work. Wisely.
                            eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/infoguys-list
                          • Rick Suttles
                            Message 13 of 20 , Aug 5, 1999
                              To all those who want off of this list—
                                  It's really pretty simple. Follow the instructions, as they have been given to you several times! It is you people who can't follow instructions that are cluttering up this list. I see the instructions are on here once again, if you people can read at all, just follow the instructions and get off the list.I am trying to do business on this list and all I read is messages from a bunch of whiners who can't figure out simple instructions on how to get off. Maybe your mother should read it to you.Thank you for your cooperation—now get off the list unless your mother has something important to say, and make room for those who do!!!
                              Rick Suttles
                              I Spy Investigations
                              Springfield, MO

                              Message 14 of 20 , Aug 5, 1999
                                Thank you Rick, I am tired of the whiners too. That is why I wrote what I wrote as well.
                                Laura Wallace

                                 To all those who want off of this list&mdash;    It's really pretty simple. Follow the instructions, as they have been given to you several times! It is you people who can't follow instructions that are cluttering up this list. I see the instructions are on here once again, if you people can read at all, just follow the instructions and get off the list.I am trying to do business on this list and all I read is messages from a bunch of whiners who can't figure out simple instructions on how to get off. Maybe your mother should read it to you.Thank you for your cooperation&mdash;now get off the list unless your mother has something important to say, and make room for those who do!!!Rick SuttlesI Spy InvestigationsSpringfield, MO-----Original Message-----

                                Message 15 of 20 , Aug 5, 1999
                                  "IF " people followed instructions, we would not have any fun watching the
                                  resulting fustration.
                                • Laura Wallace
                                  Message 16 of 20 , Aug 5, 1999
                                    That is the funniest and most truthful thing I had read all day.
                                    JPH3190@... wrote:

                                    > "IF " people followed instructions, we would not have any fun watching the
                                    > resulting fustration.

                                    > Click Here to apply for a NextCard Internet Visa and start earning
                                    > FREE travel in HALF the time with the NextCard Rew@rds Program.
                                    > http://clickhere.egroups.com/click/449
                                    >
                                    > eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/infoguys-list
                                  • Lee Smallwood
                                    Message 17 of 20 , Aug 6, 1999
                                      GOOD RICK,  I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW AFTER 35 YRS IN THIS BUSINESS WHERE ARE ALL THESE MAMMMY PAMMY  PIS COMING FROM?  THEY SHOULD RESPECT THE INOVATION AND TRY AND USE THE TECHNOLOGY.  LEE S.

                                      Message 18 of 20 , Aug 6, 1999
                                        Amen!

                                        From: Mark Laws <laws@...>
                                        To: infoguys-list@egroups.com <infoguys-list@egroups.com>
                                        Date: Wednesday, August 04, 1999 9:41 PM

                                      • casbec@freewwweb.com
                                        Message 19 of 20 , Aug 6, 1999
                                          Are you people so "moronic" and incompetent that you can't figure out how to remove yourselves from these lists. If you'd do a little research (not too much) you'd figure it out and stop cluttering our boxes. Get a grip!!!
                                          JC Reiher
                                          Informed Investigations, Inc.
                                          PO Box 220
                                          Stanfield, NC 28163
                                          (704)888-6662
                                          (704)537-0960
                                          (704)888-4897 Fax
                                          F.K.A. Reiher Confidential Investigations