Japan and Australian Freephone numbers added

  • winston hayles
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2005
      Dear Colleagues

      As from 10th August 2005 we shall be adding a Freephone (Toll Free) service for investigative enquirers from Japan and Australia to our Jamaica, Caribbean and UK offices.

      Please keep the following numbers on file :

      AUSTRALIA Freephone : 1-800-151-133

      JAPAN Freephone : 0053-112-0795

      Regards

      Winston Hayles