Meeting In Savannah, Georgia (AUG 4th 2005)

  • gapeye
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2005
      I wanted to invite all Investigators to attend our Coastal Chapter
      AUGUST Meeting this coming Thursday August 4, 2005. Same location as
      always Fairmont Restaurant 65 West Fairmont Avenue, Savannah,
      Georgia
      (912) 920-4020. Organizers have invited DR. Downs - Forensic Medical
      Examiner assigned to the GBI Crime Lab, Savannah, Georgia to be our
      guest speaker. Hope to see all of you there.

      Thanks,

      Glenn Christian LPI, CFI
      Operations Director

      COASTAL INVESTIGATIONS
      105 Owens Industrial Park STE C
      Savannah, GA 31405-1554

      Office Telephone: (912) 232-8818
      Office Fax: (912) 232-8819
      Toll Free: (866) 744-0833
      Cellular (912) 313-7299
      Nextel Link 150*568918*8

      Company License: GA LIC # PDC002006
      Personal License: GA LIC # PDE045942

      E-Mail: mail@...

      Visit our web site at: www.coastal-investigations.com

      Affiliations:
      (GAPPI) - GEORGIA ASSOCIATION OF PROFESSIONAL PRIVATE INVESTIGATORS
      www.gappi.org
      (IPAG) - INVESTIGATIVE PROFESSIONALS OF GEORGIA www.ipag.org
      (NCISS) - NATIONAL COUNCIL OF INVESTIGATION & SECURITY SERVICES
      www.nciss.org
      (NAPPS) - NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF PROFESSIONAL PROCESS SERVERS
      www.napps.org

      CONFIDENTALITY WARNING:
      This electronic message (E-Mail) contains information which may be
      privileged and/or confidential. The information is intended for use
      ONLY by the individual/s or entity named/indicated above. If you are
      not the identified/intended recipient please contact us IMMEDIATELY
      and we will make the necessary actions to correct this message. Be
      aware that any disclosure, copying, distributing or use of the
      contents of this message/information is STRICTLY PROHIBITED BY LAW.