[infoguys-list] Re: re: retainer

  • John Gonzales III
    Message 1 of 15 , Sep 23, 1999
      In answer to your question.  In this metro area the minimum retainer is usually about 5-8 hours.  Of course that totally depends on what your hourly rate is.
      The update and notification to the Client is again dependant on what you and your client agree upon.  I make it a habit to keep my clients informed verbally as to what we agreed upon.  Daily if need be.  Written updates should be on significant changes to your investigation/surveillance/assignment.
      Definitely when you are approaching the end of your retainer.
      If this helps, good........if not......drop me a line or call me.  1-800-386-2113
      John Gonzales
      National Investigative Services.