**Special** Place of Employment /CNA **Special**

  • Andrew Price
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 18, 2005
      Dear group,

      For the next week I'm going to be running a special on POE locates.

      My usual fee is a $20.oo deposit which turns into a no hit fee, and
      a $80.oo hit fee.

      However for the next week, I will be offering POE locates at $15.oo
      deposit/no hit fee and $55.oo hit fee.

      Also I will be offering Land line CNA's for $20.oo

      For futher information please contact me at
      AndrewPrice@...

      Regards,

      Andrew Price
      TracerTime.com