Re: [infoguys-list] Nevada

  • lorraine bennett
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 8 6:08 PM
      true- in my state PI's involved in oen cases must share information but are not barred

      suesarkis@... wrote:
      Linda -

      I think you might find that if it is still an "open case" that the records
      are not public information. Usually where a case has gone unsolved, it is
      considered "under investigation" making the records not readily available to the
      public.

      818-246-3001 FAX

      thank a military veteran.

      God Bless America forever !!

      In a message dated 7/7/2005 6:06:16 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
      clark_fork_idaho_pi@... writes:

      which part? I have been here 6 months and I miss the snooping-

      Linda Smith <emmylousings@...> wrote:Is there anyone in Nevada who
      belongs to the infoguys group? If so, I am in need of any kind of available
      information concerning an approximately fifteen year old homicide case which
      occurred in Nevada. The case is still open, victim's name: Barbara Nickols. I
      attempted to access the police files on a certain site, but could not. The
      victim was found dead of a gunshot wound, in her car, which was parked alongside a
      road. I cannot give any more information than that, at the moment.

      Thanks,

      Linda