Locate someone in the army or in a military prison

  • John Roberson
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 8, 2005
      Sorry for the cross posts, but I am looking for someone who deserted the army in 1995, but in 2001 listed the U.S. Army as his employer. He may have gotten amnesty after 9/11. There are no new address listings since 1999. I would appreciate any help.

      "Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety"
      -Benjamin Franklin (1706-1790)

      John Roberson Investigations
      Fayetteville, GA 30214
      1-800-325-0914