Re: Complex Case . . . offlists please Steve

  • Ricky Gurley
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 7, 2005
      --- In infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com, oracleintl@a... wrote:

      > Hi Steve Rambam,
      >
      > If you have worked complex fraud cases since they first appeared,
      you must
      > be very old indeed. I am always interested in a few good pointers -
      where
      > would I need to go to see some of your case work on the net?

      Bill,

      That was a brilliant 66 page declaration. I have learned much
      about form, and how to organize your facts, and get your point across
      from it. I think this would be a very interesting thread. I thank you
      for allowing us to have a glimpse at how this type of an investigation
      is really done, Bill.

      For as much experience as Steve Rambam has at this, being the
      first person in history to ever investigate the Prime Bank Note, I
      would certainly like to see some of his declarations to the courts,
      and/or just one of his financial fraud cases that he has worked, so
      that I "may learn from the masters"..

      Steve Rambam, do you have any financial fraud cases, or just some
      declarations to the courts that you might want to share with us, so we
      can at least gain a cursory knowledge of how this type of an
      investigation is done? I would think with your history in working
      finacial fraud cases, that you should have a few "tucked away"
      somewhere that you could "dust off" and share with us, so that we may
      learn from your valuable experience....

      Rick.

      "Columbia's Premiere Private Investigation's Company"

      2101 W. Broadway PMB 326, Columbia, MO. 65203

      Phone: (636) 410-0251
      Fax: (636) 410-0257
      Cell: (573) 529-0808
      EMERGENCY LINE & FAX: (866) 878-7099

      Email: RMRI-Inc@...
      http://www.rmri.net

      Come Join ProEmailTracing
      Learn EVERYTHING you ever wanted to know about Cyber Investigations!
      Subscribe at: ProEmailTracing-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      "Oh divine arts of subtlety and secrecy!
      Through you we learn to be unseen. Through
      you we learn to be unheard; and hence we hold
      the fate or our enemies in our hands....."

      Sun Tzu 500 B.C. "The Art Of War"

      It is not the critic who counts,
      not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles,
      or where the doer of deeds could have done them better.
      The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the
      arena.... who strives ..... who spends himself and who,
      at the worst, if fails, at least he fails while daring,
      so that his place shall never be with those cold and
      timid souls who knew neither victory or defeat.

      Theodore "Teddy" Roosevelt