Investigators Needed: July 16, 2005-Hopkins v. Taylor

  • tprla
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 6, 2005
      Next SATURDAY, JULY 16, Undisputed Middleweight Champion,
      BERNARD "The Executioner" HOPKINS, faces Undefeated "heir apparent"
      JERMAINE "Bad Intentions" TAYLOR in a blockbuster event live from
      the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas, NV. The NeXt In Line HBO-
      PPV broadcast also features FERNANDO MONTIEL v ERIC MOREL for the
      WBO Super Flyweight Championship, OSCAR LARIOS v WAYNE MCCULLOUGH
      for the WBC Super Bantamweight Championship, as well as the much
      anticipated return of the ever-dangerous light-middleweight former
      champion VERNON FOREST.

      The services of your investigative agency are requested to
      protect against commercial theft and unlawful exhibition of our
      clients' programming.

      Please contact me personally and in confidence at your earliest
      convenience for further details or to confirm your participation on
      this upcoming assignment.

      Cordially,

      Atzi Camarena

      Atzi Camarena, Director of Investigations
      Law Offices of Thomas P. Riley, P.C.
      One California Plaza
      300 South Grand Avenue, Suite 2670
      Los Angeles CA 90071-3161