Re: experts needed for Michael Hernandez

  • Jurydoctor@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 6, 2005
      Hi
      On Michael Hernandez we are in need of a child pschiatrist and also an expert
      who has experience in forensic data to go through Michaels hard drive to
      determine
      internet influence into his behavior.
      If you know of anyone please let me know
      Denise

      Denise Marhoefer
      The Defense Foundation For Children USA
      www.defensefoundationforchildren.com/board
      Juvenile Defense Resources, Information, Experts,
      Media Contacts, Investigative Journalism
      Changing The Destiny Of A Child
      voice 765.853.5903
      fax 1-678-348-2924
      admin@...