Re: DataFax

  • Andrew Price
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 30, 2005
      I have no respect for you company's view point of the investigative industry..please go to someone else for your information. You will recieve no help from me.

      Andrew Price

      William A Anderson II <William.AndersonII@...> wrote:
      Andrew:

      Your email dated, 6/22/05, has been directed to my attention. Do you have any contact information (email address, website, telephone number) for DataFax?

      FYI
      -----------------
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 3, 2005
        Any body here have a contact in Hong Kong?

        --
        Ryugen C Fisher
        Sr. Consultant
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 6, 2005
          Dear Ryugen,

          Please contact us for any assignment in Hong Kong.

          regards,
          Sunil Sharma,CEO,
          AUTHENTIC INVESTIGATION,
          14C,POCKET-6,MAYUR VIHAR
          PHASE-3,NEW DELHI-110096,
          INDIA

          email:sunil92003@...

          Tel: +91-11-55389229
          +91-9899793007

          www.authenticinvestigation.com
          Member,W.A.P.I.
          and I.W.W.A

          --- Ryugen C Fisher <mycroft@...>
          wrote:

          ---------------------------------
          Any body here have a contact in Hong Kong?

          --
          Ryugen C Fisher
          Sr. Consultant
          PCG Investigations