People Inforomation for Purchase on CD-ROM or from a data source

  • Patrick L Baird
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 28, 2005
      I am looking for or a data source or CD-ROM for current data on
      people in the United States and/or Canada that can be purchased.
      The data will be used for skip tracing and such. It would be
      helpful for the data to include active and historical addresses,
      phone numbers, etc. Please reply off list to me at
      PDJservices@...

      Thank you!!

      Patrick Baird, TPLI
      1st Source / PDJ Investigations
      Phone: 1-800-298-1153
      Fax: 1-800-297-0012
      TX Lic A-10979
      "Telephone Investigations our Specialty"
      Covering the United States, Canada & Mexico
      http://www.pdjservices.com/

      CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE:
      This e-mail contains confidential information and is intended solely
      for the use of the individual named on this transmission. If you are
      not the intended recipient, you are notified that disclosing,
      copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the
      contents of this information is strictly prohibited. If you are not
      the intended recipient of this e-mail please destroy this message
      immediately.