[infoguys-list] Need Help in Dade County, FL

  • Laura Wallace
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 22, 1999
      I need some records pulled from the Dade County Court House A.S.A.P.
      Divorce file and information from a case dated in 1985. Can someone get
      back to me with a price and turn around time please? Thank you,
      Laura Wallace
      W ithout a Doubt Investigations, Inc.
      wadinv@...
    • Laura Wallace
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 22, 1999
        You can also phone me at 1-888-666-3682
        Thanks again.

        Laura Wallace wrote:

        > I need some records pulled from the Dade County Court House A.S.A.P.
        > Divorce file and information from a case dated in 1985. Can someone get
        > back to me with a price and turn around time please? Thank you,
        > Laura Wallace
        > W ithout a Doubt Investigations, Inc.
        > wadinv@...

        > Want the power to purchase wisely? Productopia has the answers.
        > http://clickhere.egroups.com/click/553
        >
        > eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/infoguys-list
      • Lee Smallwood
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 22, 1999
          LAURA, GET ME THE PERTINENT INFO ON THE INDIVIDUAL AND I CAN HELP. LEE
          SMALLWOOD SEND TO MY EMAIL